Permanent position: Growing manufacturer is seeking multiple permanent Maintenance Technicians. These positions are located just north of Grand Rapids, Michigan and are on second shift. The Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for repairing and maintaining both electrical and mechanical systems on production equipment. The hourly rate for these positions are commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $28 an hour, plus a $.50 shift premium, and light OT. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Maintenance Technician
Requirements for the Maintenance Technician
- Performs mechanical operations to install, maintain, and repair die cast machines, furnaces, compressors, trim presses, machine tools, and other equipment
- Suggest changes and generate follow up action items to Preventative Maintenance (PM) documents and findings
- Install, adjust, repair, and replace electrical equipment and controls including PLC equipment
- Must be open to working second shift 3p - 11p (M-TH) and 1p - 9p (Friday)
- Must have a strong mechanical maintenance background with hydraulics, pneumatics, motors, welding, fabrication, schematics, etc.
- Electrical experience with Allen Bradley PLC, ABB, and/or Fanuc experience is a plus!
- Fabrication experience is a plus!
- Full-time, permanent, hourly position
- Hourly rate commensurate with experience ranging from $22 to $28 an hour, plus a $0.50 shift premium, and light OT
- Full-time benefits, PTO, 401k, Vision, Medical, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.