Permanent position: Global Industry leading privately held company is in search for a Product Manager that has a successful history of driving sales and market share growth for their drainage product category. The ideal candidate must be able to lead the business with an entrepreneurial spirit, have the passion for continuous learning and deliver results that will continue to out perform competitors. This position will also have a strong potential for future management role assignments. Responsibilities for the Product Manager
Requirements for the Product Manager
- Develop and drive strategies to grow sales and market share for the Drainage product category in established and new markets.
- Develop and drive a plan to establish a network of distributors that aligns strategically with existing Landscape Division distributors.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of competitive products, market share, positioning and pricing.
- Develop and execute strategies across customer segments that achieve substantial growth and profitability.
- Develop comprehensive sales, marketing, and promotional tools to educate, generate product awareness, and generate excitement for the product category.
- Champion a "quality first" orientation and lead cross-functional efforts to maintain and improve on industry-leading quality for the product category.
- 10+ years of leadership experience in a manufacturing company
- Technical Degree desired
- Track record of using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making.
- Strong analytical and synthesis skills, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Curious and comfortable holding professional conversations with target customers
- Experience marketing and/or selling through distribution and contractor channels
- Subject matter expert / industry experience in the Drainage products market a strong plus.
- International market development experience.
- MBA from a top ranked school.
- Comprehensive compensation package that includes industry leading salary, bonus, 401k match, paid holiday and vacations and benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.