Permanent position: Sr. Level Electrical Engineer needed for a large manufacturing company in South Metro Atlanta. The ideal candidate will have at least 10 years experience in Electrical Engineering including design, project management, fabrication, testing, modification and implementing engineering component. Must be a team player, with desire to work long-term at a company working on various electrical engineering projects. Responsibilities for the Electrical Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Engineer will design, fabricate, test and modify electronic components for products and systems.
- Troubleshoot Control Board Designs, Programming, Testing components, etc.
- Reviews and approves drawings and specifications.
- Team player with project management skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- 5-10 years engineering experience with complex electric circuitry, component and device designs.
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Ability to execute test plans for electronic systems and components.
- Experience with electrical components and systems for refrigeration, household or commercial appliance design, lean manufacturing are all a huge plus.
- Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO and 11 paid holidays.
- Annual bonus potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.