Permanent position: An industry leading manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Process Engineer. This position is located near Bel Air, Maryland. The Process Engineer should have at least 3+ years of hands-on experience leading the design and implementation of manufacturing processes and equipment. All candidates must have a verifiable bachelors degree. The salary is commensurate with experience ranging from $75K to $90K plus great benefits. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Develop process solutions by identifying, testing, fundamentally understanding, and controlling factors that influence product performance and manufacturability.
- Deploy new process technologies to continuously improve customer value and meet new product needs
- Assess process capabilities and set-up process controls
- Experience with Statistical Process Control, DPMO, Six Sigma, Process flow maps and Lean manufacturing practices
- Bachelors degree in a technical field is required
- 3+ years of process engineering experience in a hands on manufacturing environment
- Strong background in Statistical Process Control, Process Improvements, Six Sigma concepts, and Lean Manufacturing
- Full time permanent position on 1st shift
- Salary commensurate with experience ranging from $75K - $90K
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.