Contract position: We are searching for a Printer Technician in Webster, NY to work for a leading manufacturer. This is a contract position expected to last four months and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Technician
Requirements for the Technician
- Set up and maintain printer/multi-function devices for Small Business and Office market.
- This person would be responsible for keeping a lab up and running so that testers/developers are able to print/scan/fax to these devices on the network.
- Fixing hardware on devices, upgrading software on devices and replacing toner/drums are common.
- High School Diploma is required, AAS in Engineering Technology is preferred
- Experience with Test Equipment
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.