Contract position: We are looking for a Manufacturing/Tooling Engineer in Eastanollee, GA (Toccoa Area) to work at a leading aerospace manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and an extension is likely. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Completes Manufacturing/Tooling Engineer assignments with moderate supervision.
- Support High Performance Work Team and Preliminary Material Review Board activities.
- Collect and analyze manufacturing data to drive continuous improvement to improve worker safety/ergonomics, reduce cost, increase efficiency and improve quality.
- Implement new manufacturing processes or manage transition of manufacturing processes to support the overall manufacturing strategy
- Lead problem solving for corrective actions (8D, A3, RCCA) for internal and external requests.
- Utilize CAD software to develop 2D or 3D prints, collaborating with manufacturing and
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering(Industrial, Mechanical or Materials)
- Minimum 1 year of manufacturing/tooling engineer with knowledge of lean
- Reliability, process, or industrial engineering experience that understands operational excellence, OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness), and or TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) techniques.
- Understanding of RCCA and statistical tools
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee."
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.