Permanent position: A Mechanical Aerospace Engineer with 5+ years experience in designing gears and gear boxes with tight tolerances is needed in the Salt Lake City or Park City, Utah area. Relocation assistance is given to qualified candidates. Minimal travel is required. 70% of work is for military contracts. All qualified candidates please apply today for immediate consideration. Responsibilities for the Aerospace Engineer
Requirements for the Aerospace Engineer
- Design rotating equipment - bearing analysis, spur, helical and bevel gear design and analysis, aluminum, magnesium, steel castings and lubrication and cooling systems for aviation projects.
- Supervising and managing engineering team for system design
- Engineering documentation including project plans, test plans, deliverable documents and engineering changes.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering
- 5+ years design experience of gear boxes for Aircraft, Automotive experience may be considered
- Must have experience with CREO
- Experience in Advanced Gear System Design Software such as MASTA and ROMAX is a plus
- Medical, Dental, 401k, PTO
- Relocation assistance given to qualified candidates.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.