Contract position: Maintenance Scheduler at a world-wide leading manufacturing organization located near Madison, GA. The candidate is responsible to schedule plant maintenance activities, including preventive/ predictive maintenance work, outages, major contractor work, and maintenance training activities. The ideal candidate will have at least three (3) years of Maintenance Scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment. This is a contract opportunity with benefits. Overtime eligible. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Maintenance Planner
Requirements for the Maintenance Planner
- Prepare daily & weekly maintenance work schedules, coordinating with appropriate production and maintenance personnel
- Maintain, review, and schedule preventative maintenance program including plant equipment, machines, and cranes.
- Track Work order completion metrics and report results
- Scheduling existing preventative and predictive maintenance programs
- Meet with Maintenance supervisor daily to adjust the planned work schedule
- Must have at least three (3) years of maintenance scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment
- Solid computer skills with software applications proficiency, including Microsoft Office and SAP
- Knowledge of preventive maintenance, predictive maintenance, maintenance planning & scheduling
- Knowledge of manufacturing and maintenance procedures and practices
- PTO plan
- Contractor benefits package
- Overtime potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.