Permanent position: Senior Wastewater Engineer needed for a full-time opportunity in the Newark, DE area. The Sr. Wastewater Engineer is responsible for wastewater plant design and equipment selection, analysis of large and complex hydraulic systems. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Wastewater Engineer
Requirements for the Wastewater Engineer
- Analysis and interpretation of data, whether from the real world (SCADA, pump tests) or simulations (models, data projects, Excel).
- Wastewater treatment plant design including but not limited to: equipment selection, process design, hydraulic design, and influent characterization.
- Water system network hydraulic analysis.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or related field with 8 years' experience.
- Water treatment plant design including but not limited to: equipment selection, process design, water chemistry, hydraulic design, etc.
- Experience using using tools such as WaterGems, SCADA outputs, etc.
- Competitive benefits package.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.