Contract position: A Project Controls Specialist is needed for a utility holding company in the Amarillo, TX area. This role will perform primary project controls assignments to support Project Managers. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Project Controls Manager
Requirements for the Project Controls Manager
- Accountable for generating reports, assisting with control activities, responding to data requests and developing/maintaining/supporting project schedules.
- Coordinates with Project Managers to obtain weekly and monthly cost and schedule updates. Assist the Project Managers in providing accurate project forecasting and review of expenditures.
- Bachelors or Masters in Business, Finance, or accounting required.
- SAP experience required. Cost controls experience required.
- Must have advanced MS Excel skills, familiarity with data analytics, and reporting tools such as BusinessObjects. Experience with Primavera P6 required.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.