Permanent position: Manufacturing Engineer, Northwest Chicago area - Heavy Industrial company looking to hire a Manufacturing Engineer to develop new production processes and modify existing production operations to increase productivity. 2+ years experience with drafting and AutoCAD software required. Direct-hire opportunity with paid relocation for qualified candidates. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Work alongside Quality and Production to optimize manufacturing processes.
- Design equipment and manufacturing processes to meet plant requirements.
- Assist Plant Supervision for area improvements and layouts.
- Partner with Project Engineers on larger design projects.
- Lead and work on Continuous Improvement projects.
- Troubleshoot problems relating to the manufacturing process, tooling and dies. Recommend corrective action to ensure product quality standards are maintained.
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or similar technical degree.
- 2+ years experience in Manufacturing.
- Drafting and CAD skills.
- Project management experience.
- Permanent, direct-hire position with full benefits, relocation, 401k, bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.