Permanent position: Process Engineer needed for a leading mfg of medical parts located in Racine County. In this role you will be responsible for the development, validation and execution of molding programs. Primary responsibilities include introducing new molding programs to the business assuring safety, quality, reputability, and efficiency. Previous experience working with silicone required. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Responsible for introducing new molding programs to the business assuring safety, quality, repeatability and efficiency
- Generate, update and implement process documentation, operator work instructions, manufacturing procedures, sample requests, process, inspection and troubleshooting guides.
- Improve existing processes, develop new and cost effective manufacturing concepts. Resolve process, material, mold, tooling and equipment problems.
- 3+ years injection molding experience in the rubber industry desired.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet timelines.
- Knowledge of process troubleshooting techniques, root cause analysis, design of experiment and data driven corrective and preventive action plans.
- Previous experience in lean manufacturing concepts is preferred. Technical ability to create process documentation, interpret part prints and tool drawings, Solidorks experience preferred.
- Previous silicone molding experience required
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Relocation assistance available
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.