Contract position: Global leader in the medical product manufacturing industry is looking a Verification Test Engineer to test hardware or Electrical Design Engineers with extensive testing experience. This is a contract position expected to last 12 months, could be longer based on performance. Will consider candidates that have experience from a university setting or and internship.Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now!Responsibilities for the Test Engineer
Requirements for the Test Engineer
- Develop and execute test plans that characterize and verify product specifications
- Develop test plans that adequately depict the methods and techniques necessary to examine or validate our medical device designs to related standards as developed by external regulatory groups such as ISO, IEC, FDA, etc.
- Develop and implement test methods to conduct Verification Tests of medical devices and accessories; select test equipment, supplies, evaluation of designs
- Review appropriate or mandated agency specifications and structure device test plans in accordance with required specifications
- Document test results with formal Engineering Reports
- Participate in design reviews as required.
- BS or MS degree in Electrical/Computer/Software/Mechanical/Systems Engineering or related
- 5+ years of electromechanical experience with hands on lab work (Testing hardware)
- At least 5 years or more in Product development and/or verification and validation.
- Design experience in a medical or defense contractor environment using Design Controls is preferred
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.