Contract position: Engineering client has an IMMEDIATE NEED for a detail oriented Project Assistant to join the Federal Projects team in Kansas City MO. Prior experience with data entry into SpecsIntact software is a plus You need to have 2-5 years of experience as a Project Assistant, Project Coordinator, Project Administrator or Administrative Assistant with strong data entry. . Knowledge of MS Excel, Access and Powerpoint is required. Responsibilities for the Project Coordinator
Requirements for the Project Coordinator
- performing general administrative, office support for company projects
- keep and maintain project files; Maintain project e-mail box; Document control - data entry
- track projects and produce monthly progress reports; Work with specs, changes and finalizing
- facilitate questions regarding projects and research information
- maintain tracking system for projects; record minutes from Project Manager meetings;
- Prior experience with focusing on a great amount of details
- technical savvy
- Data entry, editing, or coding into SpecsIntact software
- Attention to quality and details/ driven / able to work with demanding personalities
- Past experience working with Federal Projects is a plus
- PTO Program
- Major Medical available and much more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.