Permanent position: Quality Representative/NDT Technician needed at a leading company located south of West Palm Beach. Will consider someone with a strong NDT background OR a strong quality background in metal, heat treatment, forging, stamping and/or aerospace manufacturing. Some relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the NDT Technician
Requirements for the NDT Technician
- Review contracts with customers to ensure requirements are being met
- Work directly with customers to ensure specs and quality compliance
- Log and manager all CAPA investigations, action items, training etc
- Perform inspection operations in accordance with Quality Control Standards, written specifications, or verbal instructions.
- Perform QMS meetings
- NDT Level I, II or III cert a plus
- Familiarity with Nadcap is a plus
- 2+ years of quality experience within metal, heat treatment, forging, stamping and/or aerospace manufacturing
- Experience with AS 9100, AS 9120, ISO 9001 a plus
- Will consider someone with a strong NDT background OR a strong quality background
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Some relocation assistance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.