Permanent position: Project Manager located in Canton, GA for a leading manufacturer of processing equipment used in a variety of industries. This role is responsible to manage the project execution from start to finish to ensure it meets the project scope, budget, expectation and schedule. To be considered - Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Technical degrees are preferred) with Project Management experience managing large equipment installation projects (food processing equipment experience is highly preferred). This is a direct hire opportunity and relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Manage the project execution from start to finish to ensure it meets the project scope, budget, expectation and schedule.
- Reviews project design to ensure it is within compliance, expectation and scope prior to execution
- Ensure the materials for the project are ordered and delivered on time
- Validates that Installation goals are being met.
- Equipment review onsite making sure the project goals and operational efficiencies outlined by the customer are per specification.
- Reviews and submits documentation for complete project data history & invoicing
- Travel expectation up to 40%
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field (Technical discipline is preferred)
- Project Management experience managing equipment installation projects
- Experience in the food processing industry or related manufacturing is preferred
- Ability to use ERP and other data systems
- PMP license/certification is preferred
- Full benefits plan
- Relocation assistance
- PTO / Vacation plan
- Growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.