Contract position: A Logistics Analyst is needed for an American defense, aviation, information technology, and biomedical research company in the Atlanta, GA area. This role will assist with the development and proper execution of plans and operations that improve the capability of state Public Health and Emergency Management departments to respond quickly. No per diem is available. Must be able to obtain a NACI. Must be able to be on call 24/7/365.Responsibilities for the Logistics Coordinator
Requirements for the Logistics Coordinator
- Manage, regulate, and coordinate, supplies, equipment, or other medical material.
- Interface with program management for the project tasks associated with the management tool for the accountability of all these assets.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality control to ensure partners or state agencies adequately maintain SNS inventory.
- Provide planning, provisioning requirements, determination, acquisition, distribution, accountability, and ultimately issue for consumption, retention, or disposal of medical materials.
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years related experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.