Permanent position: Planner Scheduler located in Huntington Beach, CA for a leading manufacturer of precision machined parts used in the aerospace and medical industries. This position is responsible for actively managing inventory levels for all raw material, WIP, and finished goods. To be considered - candidates must have planning & scheduling experience within a machine shop environment. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Planner Scheduler
Requirements for the Planner Scheduler
- Responsible for actively managing inventory levels for all raw material, WIP, and finished goods.
- Work closely with purchasing and supervisors to maintain accurate inventory levels
- Distribute production schedules and work orders to production.
- Monitoring daily workload for on-time start and completion while conferring with department supervisors and other personnel to assess progress
- Perform production control including creation and release of shop orders to maximize available machine hours, material usage and direct labor.
- Trracking component shortages and drive shortage meeting with internal and external suppliers
- Must have planning and scheduling experience in a manufacturing environment
- Machine shop planning experience
- Experience with ERP/MRP Systems
- Understanding and ability to read part drawings
- Understanding of AS9100 quality standards and requirements is preferred
- Excellent benefits plan
- PTO / Vacation plan
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.