Permanent position: Manufacturing company in Riverside, CA, offering leading innovative façade finishing solutions, services, and systems for architects and builders is looking for a Chemist in their R&D group, responsible for the research and development of their products and processes. This is a permanent positionResponsibilities for the Chemist
Requirements for the Chemist
- Responsible for research, product development, formulations and manufacturing processes.
- Improves existing raw materials for performance.
- Provides technical expertise to QC group. Reviews testing, research and quality control data.
- BS in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or related field.
- 2-5 years experience in polymeric, cementitious building materials, raw materials, paint, pulp and paper or any other related manufacturing field.
- 15-20% travel.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.