Permanent position: A leader in steel tube fabrication in Florida is seeking Process Engineer with metal fabrication experience. Assist production team with technical guidance, process improvements, and system documentation required for successful product development. Work directly with highly skilled team to resolve an issues that arise in all aspects of production. Responsibilities for the Process Engineer
Requirements for the Process Engineer
- Assist the production team by diagnosing and resolving production issues, assisting in the order process, and communicating any significant requirements
- Champion continuous improvement by identifying issues and helping to resolve them with cross-functional teams
- Supervise metallurgical laboratory testing and support when needed
- Assist quality manager with welding documentation and other quality system documentation
- Monitor and track production and quality information and report in monthly meetings
- BS in engineering (quality, process, mechanical, materials, welding, manufacturing, or other applicable field)
- Ability to effectively communicate with all members of production team and management regarding the evaluation and enhancement of production process
- 2+ years of metal fabrication experience with an emphasis on welding
- Familiarity with various methods and standards of welding and testing
- Background in metallurgy and demonstrated continuous improvement experience
- Exceptional benefits package including low cost health insurance, no cost life insurance and disability, and 401K matching.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.