Permanent position: Nationally recognized AEC firm with multiple locations is seeking a Civil Engineer for their Cincinnati, OH location. This employee will primarily be responsible for the development of civil related improvements on roadway, aviation, site, and utility projects. Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Responsible to develop civil related improvements on roadway, aviation, site, and utility projects
- Design pipe systems, storm water management systems and structures,grading, pavements, landscape, erosion and sedimentation controls, work from sketches.
- Develop Construction Documents under direction of the Project Engineer or Project Manager for various projects
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- 3+ year of Civil Engineering Experience
- P.E. in Ohio/Kentucky; or EIT will willingness to attain a P.E. will be considered
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Strong comprehensive benefits package
- Paid Holiday, Vacation and Sick Days
- 401K with company match
- Discounted gym membership
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.