Permanent position: Electrical DESIGN ENGINEER needed at a top manufacturing firm in southeastern Kansas. Relocation assistance for qualified candidates. APPLY NOW!Responsibilities for the Electrical Design Engineer
Requirements for the Electrical Design Engineer
- Design and develop electronic circuits and devices for engines and vehicles in the automotive aftermarket ie sensors, control modules etc.
- Manage projects and lead cross functional teams
- BSEE degree from a four-year college or university required; MSEE, MBA, MSEM a plus
- Must have experience managing projects and leading project teams
- Tier 1, Tier 2 or OEM automotive experience highly preferred
- Must be able to design and develop electronic hardware, software, and firmware for automotive electronic devices
- Experience with Schematic Capture, PCB Layout software a plus
- Experience in C Language
- Experience with CAN Bus and LIN Bus
- Experience with the design of analog products
- Salary will commensurate with experience.
- Bonus potential
- Relocation assistance
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Solid manufacturing firm, growth opportunity
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.