Permanent position: Growing manufacturer in the Dallas region is seeking a Electrical Maintenance Engineer. Individual will be responsible for electrical systems, PLC's, HMI's, Drives, and Electrical Instrumentation for a manufacturing line. Individual will troubleshoot, program, startup and design of control systems. Fantastic culture. Excellent exposure, growth opportunities.Responsibilities for the Process Control Engineer
Requirements for the Process Control Engineer
- Read and understand electrical schematics, modify and update
- Assist in troubleshooting problems on new and existing equipment.
- Troubleshoot, program, startup and design of control systems.
- Design processes and systems to improve quality, productivity, maintainability, and costs
- Develop control systems that improve safety, productivity and quality of production line.
- Solve complex and highly technical problems
- PLC, HMIs, Drives and Electrical Instrumentation equipment
- Electrical drafting with CAD software - Autocad preferred
- Performance driven, attention to detail, solutions oriented and analytical
- Experience in a continuous process preferred
- Technical engineering and design skills
- Health, Dental, 401K, monthly bonus!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.