Permanent position: An Industrial Engineer is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the Hornell, NY area. This role will define specific tooling, ensure its manufacturing and its implementation in production. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Industrial Engineer
Requirements for the Industrial Engineer
- Act in respect of standards, AT rules and business targets (Environmental, Health & Saftey, Ergonomics, Quality Control).
- Perform tooling costing.
- Contribute to enrich the AT database of standard tooling specifications.
- Participate to continuous improvement actions (SWIP) in support to Production.
- Technical education in mechanics and automation.
- Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing or Plant Maintenance background with 5+ years experience preferably in the railway industry.
- Technical experience of Process & Manufacturing Engineering. Experience with CAD and PLM tools (CATIA, DELMIA?).
- Working knowledge in Quality, EHS standards and Ergonomics. Familiarity with IS common tools. Experience with process FMEA, QRQC.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.