Permanent position: An Mechanical Test Engineer is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the WArrens area. This position will serve as the manufacturing site technical liaison between manufacturing and engineering for manufacturing test activities. No per diem available. Responsibilities for the Manufacturing Engineer
Requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer
- Serve as the manufacturing site technical liaison between manufacturing and engineering for manufacturing test activities
- Manage daily manufacturing test concerns such that manufacturing uptime is maintained.
- Support test procedure generation and modifications to ensure currency of test
- Provide troubleshooting support, recurring problem detection, root cause analysis and resolution for manufacturing test issues.
- Collaborate with various internal groups to improve test yields and address test issues.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering (B.S.E.E), Electronic Engineering Technology (B.S.E.T.) or Computer Science.
- Minimum of 2 years of test engineering experience in product testing at the system, sub-assembly, and component level
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.