Permanent position: Technical Services Engineer -Fortune 200 company located between Louisville and Cincinnati is doubling their capacity. This engineer is a member of a team of Tech Services Engineers who will travel 30-50% to investigate product non-conformance issues at client sites, problem solve, analyze data and recommend corrective action steps to production and/or clients. Strong problem solving, critical thinking and interpersonal communication skills are essential for success. BS Material Science or Metallurgical Engineering required. Base salary plus bonus and profit sharing. RELOCATION ASSISTANCE IS OFFERED. Responsibilities for the Metallurgical Engineer
Requirements for the Metallurgical Engineer
- Metallurgical investigations and product claims
- Travel to customer locations to gather data, conduct root cause analysis
- BS Materials Science or Metallurgical Engineering required
- 3+ years experience as a Process Metallurgist, Product Metallurgist or a
- Technical Services Engineer in the metals industry.
- Open to 30-50% overnight travel
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and analysis skills and experience in a
- dynamic environment
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Excellent benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Bonus and profit sharing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.