Contract position: Quality Inspector needed for an amazing opportunity in the Kingston, MA area. The Quality Inspector is responsible for performing dimensional measurement & inspection of precision machined parts/components per customer requirements. Apply now for immediate consideration!Responsibilities for the Mechanical Inspector
Requirements for the Mechanical Inspector
- Ability to read & interpret mechanical blue prints/engineering drawings.
- Must be able to consistently produce accurate and clear documentation.
- Understanding of Geometric & Dimensional Tolerancing
- Conduct Gage R&R studies and internal audits.
- Assist operating personnel in collecting data, constructing control charts, and interpreting control chart information.
- Minimum high school diploma, GED Certificate, or 3-5 yrs of work experience
- Ability to efficiently communicate, read and write.
- Must be able to perform simple math functions.
- Must have working knowledge using precision measurement tools such as Gauges, Calipers, Height Gauges, Profilometers, Vision Systems, Optical Comparators, Micrometers or Air Gauges.
- Must have screw inspection experience.
- Basic knowledge of Statistical Process Control.
- Basic understanding of Statistical Process Control.
- Medical Device experience is highly desired.
- Industry leading contractor benefits available! Apply now!
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.