Permanent position: Our client in Ventura, CA is looking for a RF engineer to join their team right away!Responsibilities for the RF Engineer
Requirements for the RF Engineer
- Develop RF System Designs based on customer specifications and/or inputs, must be able to work a project from Quote to end!
- Prepares Technical Proposals in response to customer RFPs.
- Project engineer and lead designer for matrix products
- Design electronics circuits (preferred)
- Develop LabVIEW code used for testing of products
- Build engineering prototypes of new products and designs.
- BS degree in mechanical or electrical engineering; Master's degree preferred
- 7+ years' experience in RF system and test development, debug, and reporting.
- Ability to properly configure RF FEM software (CST) to align with measured data.
- Strong benefits! Medical, Dental, Holidays, 401k plus much more
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.