Permanent position: Our client is looking to add a Project Manager to their new facility in Boston, MA area. This Project Manager will be expected to lead intermediate programs and large sized project teams to ensure timely and accurate completion of assigned team duties and meet the Project/Program and Executive leadership expectations. The Project Manager will lead 3-5 projects varying in size, complexity and duration. This is a direct hire position, relocation is available and can start immediately.Responsibilities for the Program Manager
Requirements for the Program Manager
- Lead and/or participate in managing project integration, scope, time, costs, quality and communicate the status, risk and issues associated with each to correct level(s) within the Project/Program structure to ensure the outcomes are achieved as defined, within budget and on time.
- Lead cross functional and consultant/contractor team members assigned during the duration of a project to ensure timely completion of project deliverables including SOW associated with all parties involved in the project.
- Lead activities required to complete project documents: project plan, project charter/structure and roles/responsibilities, scope, project schedules, project budget, project ROI including on-going operating costs and resource requirements.
- Develop project cost estimates and budgets for assigned projects and initiate cost control measure to ensure project budgets are met.
- Communicate project status to team and stakeholders throughout the duration of the assignment and post implementation to make certain all impacted functional teams and stakeholders have an understanding of risks, issues and activities related to the project.
- Provide leadership, coaching and guidance on a continuous basis to project team members in the areas of project life-cycle, operating procedures, processes and practices.
- Create risk management plans to identify, analyze, monitor and respond to risks associated with the project to ensure ability to achieve expected outcomes on time and on budget.
- Review the operational and engineering aspects of the project to assure compliance with project objectives. This includes participating in design reviews, project risk assessment, design FMEA, process FMEA, and other commercialization activities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years medium/large project management experience.
- Demonstrates a high level of competence in interpersonal and communication skills.
- Creates an environment that motivates, inspires and respects others.
- Ability to build team cohesiveness and work cross functionally to achieve results.
- Extremely high proven competence in organization and planning skills.
- Ability to promote a shared vision and customer focus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Long term disability, Employer matching 401K, PTO, Wellness program.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.