Permanent position: An Estimating Design Engineer with steel experience is needed in the Milwaukee, WI area. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience in designing structural components and preparing quote sheets for customers. Must have ability to perform calculations with static and dynamic loads on products to check for load. Will provide customer with CAD drawing and a quote based on requests. This is a great opportunity to work with a growing company in Wisconsin. Please apply today. -Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Client will not support the need for sponsorship now or in the future. - Salary range depends on experience: $$55,000 - $60,000. Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Performs layout and design of custom vertical conveyor equipment
- Compiles Bills of Material and prepares quote sheet
- Prepares production drawings and installation details using CAD
- Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering or related field.
- 1+ years experience with sheet metal design.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with customers.
- Company sponsored benefits include Medical, Vacation and Holiday pay, and profit sharing.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.