Permanent position: Aerospace Manufacturer is seeking a Sales Engineer/Estimator to join its team. This person will attend all airport-planning bid consultations. They will interpret blue prints to understand the technical & commercial requirements and communicate these bid requirements to all parties involved. This role includes substantial training, so Entry Level Engineers are encouraged to apply. Responsibilities for the Estimator
Requirements for the Estimator
- Identify the appropriate equipment that meets the bid specifications in a timely manner
- Assist in preparing estimates and getting quotes from suppliers/subcontractors
- Prepare technical proposals
- Communicate bid specifications to internal colleagues, customers, suppliers, engineers, architects, airport authorities, and all other involved parties
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Architecture/ Construction Management
- 0-5 years of experience
- Ability to interpret AutoCAD blue prints
- Ability to travel to local airports for gate planning studies (day trip travel throughout the U.S. is seldom).
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.