Contract position: An Project Engineer is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Long Beach, CA area. This role performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of equipment, systems, or processes. No per diem available.Responsibilities for the Project Engineer
Requirements for the Project Engineer
- Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined.
- May provide technical guidance to drafters/designers and engineers.
- Will be assigned as a member of the clients project group managing a port-folio of 5-20 projects.
- BS or MS graduate of an engineering discipline.
- 5+ years Project Engineering experience working within a refinery, managing capital projects.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.