Permanent position: Major manufacturer in the automotive industry seeks a QUALITY ENGINEER for its manufacturing operations located north of CHARLESTON, SC. The QUALITY ENGINEER will be responsible for providing support to production with respect to product or component quality, gauging and data interpretation issues. IMMEDIATE OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Ensures compliance with QE procedures and standatds, to include effectiveness of Control Plans / PFMEAs
- Facilitate, problem solving Initiatives at the team level and strives to correct noted deficiencies
- Conduct daily appraisals of process efficiency (process and product audits) and analysis of product quality data
- Bachelor's degree with 3 years automotive industry experience in Quality Engineering
- Experience with Quality System Tools, to include 8D, 6 Sigma methodology, Control Plans , FMEA , PPAP, root cause, etc.
- Experience with MS windows / office applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.