Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Quality Engineer located outside of Columbia, SC. This position will work closely with Product Engineering and Manufacturing Engineering to ensure customer requirements can be met. The Quality Engineer will lead all continuous improvement initiatives. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Leads corrective action team meetings to ensure all internal and external noncompliances are prevented from recurrence.
- Performs capability studies to improve product compliance.
- Leads First Article process for channels including customer submission as required.
- Conduct AS9100 and QT Zero audits
- Train Associates on Quality Standards, product and process requirements
- B.S. Degree in Mechanical Engineering or other relevant/related degree. Preferto have three or more years' experience in Quality Engineering role.
- Minitab, Excel, Project, Access and Word
- Company offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, pto, and 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.