Permanent position: Mechanical Engineer located just South of Jacksonville, FL for a leading manufacturer of components used within the Commercial HVAC industry. This role is responsible to design parts, components and assemblies to meet requirements of assigned projects. To be considered - Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineer with design experience of parts, components or assemblies. Solidworks experience is preferred. This is a direct hire opportunity to join a growing company. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW! Responsibilities for the Mechanical Engineer
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer
- Designs parts, components and assemblies to meet requirements of assigned projects
- Creates CAD models, including part and assembly drawings, to support manufacturing and assembly
- Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods and properties.
- Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling and installing components
- Manage engineering activities of project from customer request to order completion
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Strong knowledge of CAD modeling
- SolidWorks experience is a plus
- Ability to design parts, components and assemblies
- Excellent benefits plan
- Relocation assistance
- 401k plan
- Bonus potential
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.