Permanent position: Immediate opening for a Logistics Supervisor in the Greenville, SC area. This position will be responsible for organizing warehouse processes, managing his subordinates, ensuring correct stock levels and continuous supply of material. Planning and administration of resources. All tasks according to valid safety rules, making sure that the health of employees is assured, respecting the environmental requirements and the annual budget, assuring the highest required level of quality and service excellence.Responsibilities for the Logistics Coordinator
Requirements for the Logistics Coordinator
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Supervise orders and arrange stocking of raw materials and equipment to ensure they meet needs
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Experience with warehouse management, FIFO and maintenance.
- Experience in leading teams
- Implements all warehouse related standards, ACT functions, and monitoring procedures, verifies their effectiveness.
- Logistics & Transportation: 5 years (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 5 years (Preferred)
- Comprehensive Benefits to include, medical, dental, vacation, and 401k
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.