Permanent position: Construction Field Inspector is needed in Atlanta, GA for a leading technical consulting firm. This role will be responsible for performing testing and inspection of soil, concrete and rebar at various project sites in the field. ACI certification is required for the role. This position will require daily travel and offers overtime and millage reimbursement. Apply Now! Responsibilities for the Inspector
Requirements for the Inspector
- Perform soil, and concrete testing, rebar inspection, pier inspection, masonry inspection.
- Review site plans and specifications and perform all site inspections as required.
- Inspect placement of reinforcing steel and post-tensioned cables.
- Communicate results to clients and internal teams.
- Provide a daily report of all results and observations for each job site.
- 1+ years of experience in soils, reinforced concrete materials testing.
- ACI (American Concrete Institute) certification.
- NICET and ICC certifications are preferred but not required.
- High school diploma/GED is required
- PTO/ Vacation plans
- Millage Reimbursement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.