Permanent position: Nationally recognized AEC firm is seeking a Project Manager in Dallas, TX that will be responsible for leading Architectural Projects within the division. The company is seeking an employee that can work effectively with clients, consultants, contractors, staff, and other agencies.Responsibilities for the Project Manager
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Development of Building Programs; Lead the Schematic Design phase
- Lead the Design Development phase; Oversee the production of Construction Documents and Specifications
- Assist in the preparation of presentation materials for project meetings; Coordinate all Consulting Engineers and Project Team members
- Assist in the firm's marketing effort by making marketing calls, attending pre-proposal meetings, and maintaining client relationships
- Professional Architecture degree; Engineering Degree with relevant project management experience will be accepted.
- Knowledge of Architectural detailing, construction methodologies, and project management
- AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Professional Registration is preferred, but not required.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance; comprehensive plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Days
- Discounted Gym Membership
- 401K with company match
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.