Contract position: Manufacturing company in Morgan Hill, CA, specialized in electric mechanisms is looking for an engineering technicians to test their products and certain parts.Responsibilities for the Electronics Technician
Requirements for the Electronics Technician
- Develop, perform and document custom electric motor test procedures.
- Inspect and test prototypes.
- Complete data and generate test reports.
- 1-2 years of test experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Some experience using electrical test equipment.
- Contractor benefits.
- Could go perm for the right candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.