Contract position: Engineering & Construction client is looking for a Document Control Specialist with 2-7 years relevant experience for a Contract or possibly Contract to Direct Hire position in Brea, CA. In this role you will help define file naming conventions, perform quality checking of documents, SharePoint administration, and workflow management. Responsibilities for the Documentation Control Specialist
Requirements for the Documentation Control Specialist
- The Document Controller provides processes and procedures to effectively assist the project team with data management, document retention, and workflow processes.
- Routine monitoring/QA/QC of SharePoint and shared drives
- Work hand in hand with the project management team and support the team with other project controls functions as needed.
- Creat Power Point presentations for the Project Management team
- Shared drive folder clean-up & set-up
- Add new placeholders in SharePoint as projects become active
- Visio workflow updating and managing
- The job entails face-to-face interaction with both customers and internal management.
- 2-7 years of relevant document controls experience as a Document Controls Specialist required
- Must be proficient with creating documents & presentations with MS Powerpoint
- BA/BS degree preferred, but an AS degree would be fine
- Our client prefers that you are proficient is using SharePoint document management software
- Advanced MS Office skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.