Permanent position: Medium Size Construction firm located in Cincinnati, Ohio is searching for a Engineering Manager with a Civil Engineering background. Individual must have a background in Structural Steel Fabrication. Benefits and relocation assistance are provided. Responsibilities for the Engineering Manager
Requirements for the Engineering Manager
- Manage and supervise drafting department.
- Use sound engineering principles and techniques to transform content that is contained in contract documents into detailed drawings.
- Maintain and update design files in such manner to assure the latest revisions are incorporated into product.
- Training and development of Drafting team.
- Consult with Project Manager to make sure teams are aware of any changes made to drafting designs.
- BS in Civil Engineering, or equivalent
- Professional Engineering License required, or ability to obtain within one (1) year from date of hire
- Experience working in Structural Steel Fabrication Industry.
- Dental, Vision, and Health
- Relocation assist provided.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.