Permanent position: Immediate opportunity for a Structural Engineer located in Greenville, SC. This position requires the Structural Engineer to have experience generating detailed calculations for structural steel and reinforced concrete. A Civil or Structural Engineering degree is required and 5 years experience. Proficiency with Revit is required.Responsibilities for the Structural Engineer
Requirements for the Structural Engineer
- Have fantastic project and budget management skills with great knowledge of construction processes, materials and legal regulations.
- Provide technical advice on safe designs and construction.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Make calculations about pressures, loads and stresses
- B.S. Engineering, Structural
- Proficient using Revit, Autocadd, and Enerclac
- 5 years experience as a Structural Engineer
- Company sponsored 401k offered
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.