Contract position: We are searching for a Product Support Specialist to work for a leading electronics company. This is a contract position that is expected to last 3 months and could be longer.Responsibilities for the Specialist
Requirements for the Specialist
- Responsible for analyzing and removing redundant CF inkjet content from the GSN database that currently exists in the EDoc, analyzing the extant EDoc for additional linking of content (e.g., adding ADJs and REPs to appropriate parts in the Parts List) that would help the field more quickly get to root causes and solve them (reduce MSH), and uncover existing L3 and L4 troubleshooting tools and content that is not published to EDoc but should be.
- Interact with engineering
- Understand what technical content in GSN is already in EDoc
- Knowledge and use of company's systems involving: GSN, Eureka, EDoc, electrical schematics, engineering drawings, and creating a plan for the documentation team to follow
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.