Permanent position: Well established and growing facilities and building maintenance service provider is seeking an experienced Facilities Maintenance Regional Operations Manager for a direct hire career opportunity based in South Atlanta, GA. Client will provide some region relocation assistance to qualified candidates. This position requires ~50% to various facilities across the US. Responsibilities for the Manager
Requirements for the Manager
- Candidate will be responsible for government and institutional facilities in their assigned region - candidate will manage the Building Engineers responsible for building systems including HVAC, electrical, plumbing, lighting, security and access systems, etc
- The Regional Operations Manager will also be responsible for site budget compliance and spending, as well as ensuring all staff are compliant with company policies.
- Ensure the delivery of maintenance activities per contractual guidelines and assist in the development of client solutions and relationships, programs, and supply base management
- Manage and provide technical subject matter expertise for all site based personnel
- Advanced training or degree in building maintenance, skilled trades, engineering or other related experience preferred.
- 5-7 years multi-site experience in technical operations management in facility management systems and/or service industry to include working, coordinating, supervising and planning mechanical/electrical maintenance functions preferred
- Extensive travel required (50%)
- Regional relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.