Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Assurance Technician in American Canyon, CA to work at a leading beverage company. This is a 3rd shift(10:00 PM - 6:30 AM) contract position. Responsibilities for the Quality Technician
Requirements for the Quality Technician
- Conducting qualitative and quantitative testing of raw materials and finished goods.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative testing of beverages, syrups, and raw materials throughout the entire production process.
- Analyze syrup beverage and/or water attributes.
- Audit container rinsers, air blowers, filters, and coders to ensure proper operations.
- Conduct package quality inspection and quality audits and isolate product that does not meet standards.
- Maintain highest possible house keeping standards to prevent microbial contamination.
- High School diploma required, College preferred
- Experience in a quality lab environment, preferably food or beverage manufacturing
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.