Contract position: We are searching for a Quality Engineer in Shawnee, OK to work for a leading manufacturing company. This is a contract position expected to last a year and could be longer. Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Performs conventional, less complex quality engineering assignments that may involve equipment or product design, testing of materials, preparation of specifications, process studies, or research investigations.
- Duties include analysis of designs, cost reductions, implementing quality/reliability improvements and making recommendations for product applications along with testing and evaluating products and accessories and parts, etc.
- Position requires a B.S. degree in engineering or quality with at least one year of related experience.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- Medical, Dental, PTO, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.