Permanent position: 1st shift Electrical Maintenance Technician- Monday-Friday in Milwaukee, WI.A strong cultured automotive client is looking for a Industrial Electrician with strong industrial electrical experience. Role is located in the suburbs of Milwaukee, WI. Our client is looking for 2+ years of industrial manufacturing experience. Must have at least a GED and experience from a Manufacturing setting (2 + years). Our client is offering first shift,strong culture, M-F work schedule and strong benefits.1st shift, Monday- Friday work schedule,strong pay $25- $35 per hour +OT and bonus. Responsibilities for the Electro-mechanical Technician
Requirements for the Electro-mechanical Technician
- Perform duties necessary to install, maintain, and repair electrical systems and controls for the plant and equipment.
- Machine electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Perform electrical/electronic maintenance work involving the diagnosis of malfunction through use of checking devices and apparatus. Repair and/or replace faulty components when needed.
- Observe and comply with safety precautions. Utilize extreme care on troubleshooting and repairs where high voltages are involved.
- Use appropriate electrical/electronic test equipment devices and instruments to test and ensure compatibility and safety of all circuits, in-line components, switches, controls, etc. to ensure performance quality and operation.
- diagnostics with computer and PLCs
- experience running lines through a plant & machine installation
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have both mechanical and electrical maintenance experience
- 1st shift M-F schedule
- May design and document electrical control requirements.
- Former and upcoming Military veterans are highly desired.
- Experience with PLC's,VFD's and mechanical troubleshooting/maintenance
- 1st shift, Monday- Friday work schedule,strong pay $25- $35 per hour +OT and bonus.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.