Permanent position: Immediate opportunity for an Entry Level Civil Engineer with REVIT experience located in the Greenville SC area. This Entry Level Civil Engineer will assist senior civil engineers in preparing the conceptual and final design and attend meetings with clients to plan design activities. This position will also require to write and maintain reports and develop technical drawings using computer-aided design applications such as AutoDesk, AutoCAD, etc. Responsibilities for the Civil Engineer
Requirements for the Civil Engineer
- Writing technical reports
- Helping to develop cost estimates.
- Verifying requests for proposals.
- Write and maintain reports and develop technical drawings using computer-aided design applications such as REVIT, AutoDesk, AutoCAD,
- BS in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- One to three years of relevant work experience such as internships and co ops
- REVIT and AutoCAD
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.