Contract position: Large medical device manufacturer has a need for Sr Quality Engineer in Deerfield IL to perform general quality engineering support for the plant. This is a contract position expected to last 6 months, could be longer based on performance, possible temp to hire. Great Contractor Benefits! Apply Now! Will hire ASAP! Responsibilities for the Quality Engineer
Requirements for the Quality Engineer
- Ensure compliance with global quality systems and Regulatory requirements related to product and process Design Control, risk analysis, investigations, and CAPAs
- Support the sustainability and life cycle management of an existing product
- Perform design change control activities including impact assessments, reviews, and approvals
- Provide Quality Assurance support and guidance for verification and validation of product requirements
- Support risk management activities as they relate to post market surveillance
- Use statistical trending tools to monitor product complaint trends
- Take lead role in CAPA activities such as investigation, implementation, or verification of effectiveness
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- 4-8 years' recent relevant experience in the medical device industry.
- Previous experience working with Electromechanical IV pumps or syringe pumps, preferred.
- Demonstrated success in delivering results on technical/product/Quality challenges
- Experience in design control and strong knowledge of DHF and configuration management
- Excellent Excel and minitab experience
- Trackwise experience is a plus
- Paid Vacation
- Health Insurance, and more...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.