Permanent position: A full service disaster recovery and reconstruction company in Duluth is looking for a Project Manager/Superintendent. This is a permanent position with high career growth potential. Responsibilities for the Construction Superintendent
Requirements for the Construction Superintendent
- Oversees, directs, and manages multiple construction projects
- Responsible for job site safety
- In charge of qualification and selection of subcontractors, vendors and suppliers
- 5 years project management experience
- Clean driving (MVR) record.
- Strong communication, organizational and time management skills.
- standard benefits package: 401k, pension, health/dental
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.